Each week you can choose to complete Mild, Medium or Hot tasks with your child. This approach offers flexibility to meet the competing demands of family life! We would advise all families to engage in the Mild Tasks as we believe doing so will have a positive and lasting impact upon your child. You can find our Home Learning Policy here.
16/03/20 – 23/03/20
- explore the Wednesday Word
- discuss Weekly Intended Learning
- read for enjoyment
- learn and remember spelling words: Practise spelling the numbers to 20.
- Maths Challenge: Practise counting on and back in decimal steps:
- from 3.8 to 5.4 and back in steps of 0.1
- from 4.2 to 6.8 and back in steps of 0.2
- from 0 to 7.5 and back in steps of 0.5
All mild and medium tasks.
Headteacher task: Last week you were learning in class about bullying prevention. Primary 6 have created a wonderful pupil version (coming home via the school bags today!) for you to discuss at home. Why not tweet a picture of you sharing this important learning with your family?